Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Valentine paperback bundle winner & a limited time freebie...

Random.org chose lucky number Angell as my Valentine winner! Angell, please contact me with your shipping address and let me know if you need to choose an alternate for either (or both) book. I have a lot of backups.



Also, the Valentine's love continues! My newest indie release, Confessions of a Sexpert: The Zushia Chase Stories, is FREE right now. For 2 more days only! These stories are good, old fashioned, sexy, slightly raunchy, comical, fun. Grab your own before it's back to it's original price of 99c (such a steep price, yes? LOL)

Have a great remainder of your (hopefully long!) weekend.

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I winned?? YAY! :D I'll drop you a line. *squee*

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?