Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Today's Gratitude...

Today's gratitude is...that Lucky Streak is out in paperback now. :) Huzzah!  You can see the pretty HERE.

I'm also grateful that I'm reading my upcoming novella Haunted and I am very, very pleased with it. Which always makes my heart happy.

Don't forget I want to be your Valentine again (or for the first time). I'd love to send you a handmade bit of love. To prove it I'm giving away a book bundle prize and we have a Rafflecopter with a $100 Amazon prize you can enter to celebrate the Erotic Romance StoryBundle. Which is only running to 2/22. If you haven't snagged one, hurry over. You set the price! See deets for all that jazz HERE.

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty. I'm waiting to get some cash in my Amazon.com account before ordering it. :D It's those damn shipping costs and the fact that our dollar SUCKS right now.

    That being said - can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?