Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Do yourself a solid: read this book!

Drawn That Way (Bound)Drawn That Way by Bronwyn Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full disclosure, I was a beta reader for this book before it was published. My plan was to read about a chapter a day due to my schedule. That went right out the window the moment I started reading. I inhaled the entire thing in two days. Drawn That Way is hands down my favorite erotica book I've read this year. I had all the feels, thanks to the wonderful talent of Bronwyn Green. I adored the characters, I loved the plot line, and the writing was spectacular. And did I mention it's hot? Like hot, hot, hot. With all the exclamation points. Do yourself a favor and read it. You won't be disappointed. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?