Monday, November 23, 2015

A Holiday Debate that Won't End in a Fist Fight...Mostly





First of all, let us just take a moment of silence to appreciate the sexy beast pictured above...

****moment of silence****

Done? Me neither, but I'll revisit it later.

I watched a debate on the Today show this morning between men and women over whether or not Die Hard is a Christmas movie. The guys are in favor of yes, the gals are in favor of no. So, I shot Alison Tyler a tweet that apparently...we are guys!

That's right. We agree. Die Hard is a Christmas movie. For many reasons beyond it being set at Christmas. Imagine that, me and AT agreeing on something. *snort*

So now you weigh in. I truly have mad curiosity about this topic. Women...men...tell me your opinion. *Is* Die Hard a Christmas movie, or are we totally, totally wrong? Beats talking about what's going on in the world...that's for sure!

XOXO
Ho, Ho, Ho...
Sommer

3 comments:

What sayest thou?