Friday, February 5, 2016

"I'm big in Japan"

I think we've all heard someone say that. I'm certainly not but it amused and tickled me that my story Missus, written a few years back for HarperCollins Mischief, has been bought and translated. It even has a shiny cover! When I received word I thought (I'm good with words. No, really. I read things. I just don't always comprehend depending on the level of adulting on any given day) the sale was for the whole anthology. But nope...

So, Tada! My Japanese cover for the standalone story Missus by, well...me. :)

Something pretty and shiny to show off given I have been a horribly neglectful blog parent and haven't said boo in a very long time. I'm working on that. I hope to have more chatter going on here in the near future.

XOXO
The almost but not quite adult...Sommer


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?