Monday, February 15, 2016

Ten days! (and finding joy)

I felt bad because my last novel Once Bitten Twice Shy got very little love from me. I was still struggling with my mood (still do, to be honest) after losing my husband. It also came smack dab in the middle of let's-get-ready-for-the-holidays-we-don't-want-to-celebrate season. It also came after my first effort at dipping my toe in the dating pond (I have since withdrawn my toe and all other bits from that pond for the time being). So it sort of sat there without much stroking, cooing, or love.

That being said, I am SUPER excited for Muse to come out. Can you tell? I've made some little doodads with favorite snippets from the book. I had a lot of fun doing them. They made me happy. And isn't that what life is all about? Doing what makes you happy. Finding the joy?

Happy snowy Monday.

XOXO
Sommer












1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your doodads. And I'm super excited to read Muse. It's on my required reading for this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?