Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping...

Is it me or is time going faster nowadays? I used to manage to blog almost every day. Now if I squeeze in my workouts, my errands, feed myself and others, and manage at least 1,000-2,000 words of something, I feel like I've conquered the world.

So, random weird ass update: I'm 22,000 words into a new novel and still stoked about it. Working on a new collection. And the cover for THAT is in my hot little hands and I'll be posting it soon. Woohoo!

I just watched a really good movie called VIRAL the other night. J and I have found we reallllllly love the Blumhouse movies so I think that running through all the ones we haven't seen will be a summer goal. Along with eating all the gluten free cake and going to thrift stores.

As far as what I'm reading:
For fiction I'm still working on INTO THE WATER by Paula Hawkins
For non-fiction I just started THE SLIGHT EDGE by Jeff Olson

Remember I mentioned thrift stores? If you are a thrift store haunter like myself read below. Because I've noticed things that once upon a time would have been ridiculously low are now ridiculously high. It's kind of weird. Anyway, randomness here, I thought this blog on the topic was a good read and if your dig thrifting you might too.

Beyond that, ummmmmm...my hair is lavender!



There. Now you're all caught up. Update me on your stuffs and things and goings on in the comment if you want to share.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?