Sunday, September 24, 2017

On Podcasts, Accents, and Spiders...



Well, before last week I'd only agreed to one podcast. That was ages ago. Somehow, sweet Rose Caraway, suckered convinced me to do one. By asking. Because, let's face it, Rose is so damn nice. That's how I tricked convinced myself to do it was by thinking "Just a phone conversation with Rose who you've known for years now. No. Big. Deal."

J said, "Just be yourself". Well, I was myself. There's even a bit in there, unless it was cut (which I am 99.999999% sure it wasn't), of me vs. spider. The prize: a gluten free fig newton.

Here's the link. Listen at your own risk. I promise, though, I do not say "We're goin' down thee oshun, hon." #Baltimore #hon What I do say is stuff about my story Thunderclap in Dirty 30 Vol. 2 and stuff about my upcoming novel and stuff about, well, spiders...

http://sexylibrarian.libsyn.com/#6LA9C1HfdyCbaU2U.99

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?